WiOn Summer Giveaway
1. Introduction. WiOn Summer Giveaway is sponsored by Woods Company (“Sponsor”) and is conducted in accordance with these Official Rules (“Rules”). WiOn Summer Giveaway will be July 11th, 2017 – July 21st , 2017. Winners will be selected during the Entry Period (as defined below) in accordance with these Rules. By participating, WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant agrees to abide by these Rules, all other applicable guidelines, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will directly notify each selected winner using the winner’s contact information provided to Sponsor.
2. To Enter. The WiOn Summer Giveaway entry period will be July 11th, 2017 – July 21st, 2017, 2017 with the winner chosen that day. To enter WiOn Summer Giveaway entrants must like our page and share the post to win. An Eligible Entrant (as defined in Section 3 below) who follows the steps detailed in the preceding sentence and who complies with these Rules will win 50053, 50050, and 50051. All Eligible Entries must be received during the Entry Period, and an individual may submit only one Eligible Entry on each day during the Entry Period.
3. Eligibility. WiOn Summer Giveaway is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the United States, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (collectively, “Eligible Entrants”). THE WiOn Summer Giveaway IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members (defined as people who share the same residence for at least 3 months during a 12-month period) of any such Sponsor employee, officer, or director are not eligible to WiOn Summer Giveaway or win. The WiOn Summer Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the WiOn Summer Giveaway constitutes an Eligible Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the WiOn Summer Giveaway. The Sponsor shall be the sole and ultimate judge with respect to determining any entrant’s eligibility.
4. For All Entries. All information submitted as part of a WiOn Summer Giveaway entry becomes the property of the Sponsor.
5. Winner Selection.
(a) During the Entry Period, Sweepstakes entrants who like our page and share the post will be entered to win a 50053, 50050, and 50051. Each Sweepstakes entrant is permitted to submit only one entry per day during the Entry Period. During the Entry Period, ONE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ON FRIDAY JULY 21st, 2017. One winner will be randomly selected by a member of Woods Facebook Selection Board.
(b) Each Giveaway winner must fully comply with these Rules, as determined by Sponsor’s Winner Selection Committee and, as applicable, Sponsor’s Legal Department, in order to receive a prize. The Winner Selection Committee’s decisions are final and binding in all respects. Upon receipt of Sponsor’s notice of winning, a Giveaway winner must contact Sponsor using the contact information furnished herein below, or using the contact information furnished in the notice of winning, and provide Sponsor with all information required by Sponsor to deliver to the winner his or her prize.
(c) Giveaway winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability release/publicity release, except where prohibited by law, prior to receiving their respective prizes, provided that Sponsor is not obligated to accept such an affidavit and release that a Giveaway winner returns to Sponsor more than three (3) business days after the winner receives from Sponsor a notice of winning. If an Eligible Entrant winner does not comply with the terms of the foregoing sentence, or if the notice of winning or the prize is undeliverable, and/or if a winner fails to otherwise comply with these Rules or any other applicable terms and conditions, such winner will be disqualified, will forfeit his or her prize or right to claim a prize, and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the terms of this Section 5 from among all remaining Eligible Entrants. Only three (3) alternate winners will be contacted, if necessary, after which time Sponsor reserves the right to permit the unclaimed prize to remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes. A winner will receive a 50053, 50050, and 50051 designated by Woods Company for this WiOn Summer Giveaway. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The WiOn Summer Giveaway winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Odds of Winning. An Eligible Entrant’s odds in favor of winning a prize depend on the number of Eligible Entries that Sponsor receives during the Entry Period.
8. Disputes. Except where prohibited by applicable law, each WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this WiOn Summer Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the WiOn Summer Giveaway or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action suit, and exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction situated in Carrollton, Georgia; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred by the WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant, including costs associated with entering the WiOn Summer Giveaway, but in no event will a WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will a WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant hereby waives all rights to claim any punitive, incidental, special, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than claims for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Each WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant hereby waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of WiOn Summer Giveaway, entrants and Sponsor in connection with the WiOn Summer Giveaway, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Release. By accepting any WiOn Summer Giveaway prize, each WiOn Summer Giveaway winner agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and its promotional partners and its and their respective parent companies, affiliates, participating retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims and causes of action, including but not limited to any liability, loss, injury, and damage to entrants or any other person or entity, including personal injury or death to entrant or any other person, and damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any WiOn Summer Giveaway prize, including without limitation, any travel or prize activities related thereto, or participation in the WiOn Summer Giveaway.
10. Publicity. Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the WiOn Summer Giveaway constitutes each WiOn Summer Giveaway winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, and city of residence for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide in perpetuity (unless prohibited by law), without further payment or consideration.
11. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by a WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in WiOn Summer Giveaway; (b) technical, hardware, software, or electronic malfunctions of any kind, including without limitation, any such malfunction arising out of or in connection with any WiOn Summer Giveaway; (c) lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this WiOn Summer Giveaway that may limit the ability to play or participate; (d) any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this WiOn Summer; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from receipt or use or misuse of any prize; and (f), notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, any violation of any federal, state, or local law, rule, regulation, or ordinance by any WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant by virtue of such entrant’s participation in the WiOn Summer Giveaway, including without limitation, the violation of any United States copyright law by such WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant, whether resulting from the content of such entrant’s submission or otherwise. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this WiOn Summer Giveaway, the electronic portion of the WiOn Summer Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the WiOn Summer Giveaway without liability to any person, including without limitation, WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant.
12. Miscellaneous. A WiOn Summer Giveaway entrant’s failure to comply with these Rules or any other applicable terms, conditions, or guidelines will result in his or her disqualification. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the nature, utility or quality of any WiOn Summer Giveaway prize awarded. Any person who supplies false information, obtains WiOn Summer Giveaway prize by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Rules in an attempt to obtain any WiOn Summer Giveaway prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law.